Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Looking for an FFL to get my lower shipped to

Discussion in 'Business Discussion & Reviews' started by Guymcdb, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Guymcdb

Guymcdb Vancouver Wa Active Member

Bought a lower from Joe Bob Outfitters, and need a an FFL to get it shipped to. I'm in the Felida/Salmon Creek area, and was hoping for someone close.

Thanks!
    Casey
    360-513-9422

Thebastidge and (deleted member) like this.
  2. nastybynature

nastybynature ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Active Member

I just used Clark County Gunsmitthing for a rifle I had shipped. I have used them before and always had a good experience. $25. Les works out of his house so appointments are required but not at all hard to get. 360-694-7858

Guymcdb and (deleted member) like this.
  3. NWCustomFirearms

NWCustomFirearms Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

I do transfers at my shop, $20 plus taxes. NW Custom Firearms, I'm in the middle of Vancouver on 18th near Andresen. Hope that helps.

Outdoorxj and (deleted member) like this.
  4. rockstardrnkr

rockstardrnkr Vancouver Active Member

If you dont mind a 5 min drive :)

I dealt with Southwest washington surplus, I had bought four lowers, they came in and I only had to pay for one transfer, simple and easy to use. and I believe it was only 20 for the transfer, plus tax of course but there is no way out of that being in wa.

Anyway check them out, its better than the 50 that the gun store charges on highway 99.

Thebastidge and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Guymcdb

Thanks man! NW Custom Firearms hooked me up instantly! Made a couple calls, and didn't get a reply for days from other people recommended. And the tactical shop on the east side never even answered the phone, and I called more than a few times! And for the guy on highway 99, he will never get another cent from me! Guy sucks! Worst experience I've had ordering something was there. Gave him a shot, and he failed. Tried to get a refund. Wanted to mail a check from the head office up north! WTF I paid cash! Took a bunch of ammo instead and never went back, and never will! lol

6. rockstardrnkr

rockstardrnkr Vancouver Active Member

Glad you found someone that worked out, dont know why there arent more people out there ready to healp out without trying to take our body parts in exchange for something.

:)

Guymcdb and (deleted member) like this.
  7. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

Glad you found someone. I know the guy at 311 is all by himself now. And they are not open on Mondays either. I know he was there today and even answered the phone as I picked up my new .45:laugh:

Anyway once again glad you are hooked up and good luck finding a SPS:thumbup:

8. Guymcdb

Next time you're there, tell them to set up an answering machine! Lol Thanks for the gun broker tip, probably gonna go that route. Was just trying to buy local. You know, I want it now now now! :)

9. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

Oh I know that feeling:laugh: Who can wait these days...

I thought I called one day and got an answering machine? Who knows new business trying to make it going to be interesting to see what happens with it.

10. Thebastidge

Thebastidge 10411 NE Fourth Plain Blvd Vancouver WA 98662 Well-Known Member

You can always use us for FFL Transfers. We charge $20 for an incoming transfer- if multiple firearms come in the same box, it's one fee.

Southwest Washington Surplus
    2519 E Fourth Plain Blvd
    Vancouver WA 98661

Open 7 days a week, and we have a lot of cool stuff besides the FFL merchandise. We can also do transfers for NFA items.