JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you dont mind a 5 min drive :)

I dealt with Southwest washington surplus, I had bought four lowers, they came in and I only had to pay for one transfer, simple and easy to use. and I believe it was only 20 for the transfer, plus tax of course but there is no way out of that being in wa.

Anyway check them out, its better than the 50 that the gun store charges on highway 99.

If you dont mind a 5 min drive :)

I dealt with Southwest washington surplus, I had bought four lowers, they came in and I only had to pay for one transfer, simple and easy to use. and I believe it was only 20 for the transfer, plus tax of course but there is no way out of that being in wa.

Anyway check them out, its better than the 50 that the gun store charges on highway 99.

Thanks man! NW Custom Firearms hooked me up instantly! Made a couple calls, and didn't get a reply for days from other people recommended. And the tactical shop on the east side never even answered the phone, and I called more than a few times! And for the guy on highway 99, he will never get another cent from me! Guy sucks! Worst experience I've had ordering something was there. Gave him a shot, and he failed. Tried to get a refund. Wanted to mail a check from the head office up north! WTF I paid cash! Took a bunch of ammo instead and never went back, and never will! lol

Glad you found someone. I know the guy at 311 is all by himself now. And they are not open on Mondays either. I know he was there today and even answered the phone as I picked up my new .45:s0114:

Anyway once again glad you are hooked up and good luck finding a SPS:s0155:

Glad you found someone. I know the guy at 311 is all by himself now. And they are not open on Mondays either. I know he was there today and even answered the phone as I picked up my new .45:s0114:

Anyway once again glad you are hooked up and good luck finding a SPS:s0155:

Next time you're there, tell them to set up an answering machine! Lol Thanks for the gun broker tip, probably gonna go that route. Was just trying to buy local. You know, I want it now now now! :)

Next time you're there, tell them to set up an answering machine! Lol Thanks for the gun broker tip, probably gonna go that route. Was just trying to buy local. You know, I want it now now now! :)

Oh I know that feeling:s0114: Who can wait these days...

I thought I called one day and got an answering machine? Who knows new business trying to make it going to be interesting to see what happens with it.

You can always use us for FFL Transfers. We charge $20 for an incoming transfer- if multiple firearms come in the same box, it's one fee.

Southwest Washington Surplus
2519 E Fourth Plain Blvd
Vancouver WA 98661

Open 7 days a week, and we have a lot of cool stuff besides the FFL merchandise. We can also do transfers for NFA items.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top