JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PSA Stripped Billet 9mm Lower w/mag Catch Assembly and Ejector - 7790591

PSA has some reasonably priced 9mm lowers, but the link is for their stripped glock style. I recently bought one of their forged, colt style lowers and it seems pretty nice. I just got it all put together and haven't had a chance to test it out, so I can't give any input on function. They seem to have good reviews, however. Hope this helps :D

ar9-1.jpg

PSA has some

I was hoping to find one local.

I have one of their 9mm - Glock lowers in my "cart" already. I just have not pulled the rigger on it yet. I'm not thrilled with the Glock style, because of the lack of a feed rank. I've heard more then one complaint about them. I have yet to find anyone with stripped Colt style lowers in stock. But, I did find a nice lower from GG - Ghost Guns that I have in my cart as well. It uses the H&K MP5 mags, which I am really thinking of going with (vs the Glock).

Decisions, decisions.....

I was in your shoes several months back, I feel your pain... Lol. That was one of the reasons I went colt, along with colt style having lrbho and being forged. Those mp5 mag lowers are pretty cool, good luck with your search and decision!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.