JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm wanting to swap out my 16" barrel for a 14.5" with welded flash hider. I can buy the whole assembly (barrel, sight, gas tube, nut) from Bushmaster for $235. I'd need somebody to weld/pin the flash hider and install the assembly. I'm In Portland.

I bought a 14.5 upper there (Curt's) with a pinned and welded brake and the weld looks sloppy. I take any smith work to Les up at Clark County gunsmithing in Vancouver. He's excellent.

Bushmaster will pin and weld i forgot the cost maybe $35 but i bought a barrel from them and requested that. Funny thing though they send me the wrong barrel that was not pinned and i looked at and thought wow what a nice pin job i can't see the weld mark then i thought no thats too good and sure enough it was not pinned but i sent it back and they took care of it . they do do a nice pin and weld job. at least thats what they did for mine.

I usually do my own . then spray it with bake on finish . if you have Bushmaster do it they park it with the rest of the barrel

Also stag offers this service with their 14.5" barrels

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads