JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just as the title says, would love and arsenal sam7sf. PM me with offers, will not be interested in purchasing one after December 31st as the new Washington law takes effect

Last Edited:
Just as the title says, would love and arsenal sam7sf. PM me with offers, will not be interested in purchasing one after December 31st as the new Washington law takes effect
I am happy to help someone under the heel of oppression. I have several new options that are under your initial limit and typically come with a decent hard case and at least one magazine. Take the current NWFA forum member discount and this model is $557.65 - Century RAS47 Polymer RI2762N | Lucky Sporting Goods, LLC PM or call me if you need any help and no sales tax in Oregon where Washington residents are able to buy long guns.

I am happy to help someone under the heel of oppression. I have several new options that are under your initial limit and typically come with a decent hard case and at least one magazine. Take the current NWFA forum member discount and this model is $557.65 - Century RAS47 Polymer RI2762N | Lucky Sporting Goods, LLC PM or call me if you need any help and no sales tax in Oregon where Washington residents are able to buy long guns.
Do you have any Arsenal's in stock?

Do you have an arsenal sam7sf? Or can you order one in?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.