JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got tired of searching for ammo boxes like new ammo comes in, so I roll my own now. I just packaged up 2000 rds. of .30 carbine in 50 rd. boxes. Looks great and makes organizing easy.

Don't know about anyone "on this site" but I recently bought a huge quantity of boxes for .223 ammo from this Company:

Scharch-Top Brass

Prices weren't bad and the product was light enough the shipping wasn't bad either.

I had 5,000 rounds of .223 I needed to box up and this fit the bill just right.

I don't know that there's anyone on this site who does that, but the place to talk to would probably be top brass/scharch they do a lot of packaging materials, brass, and machinery.

I am currently working on my own line of machinery, and have considered doing the military style packaging boxes as part of the business. By military style packaging I mean the 20rd .223, .308, .30-06, .45ACP, .38spl "carton" style packaging, that's just a plain style box like this: https://www.aimsurplus.com/EOS/images/product/AFED223MK318.jpg

getting the boxes made is kinda expensive unless I'm running big quantities.

The boxes that AMProducts and deadshot2 are talking about are just what I want. I got a quote from a company in WA. for 50 rd. .30 carbine boxes and it was over $5.00 a box. I took apart a S&B box and made mine off their design, about a hundred of them. Took me several evenings to do, but the results are great. That being said, I'd rather buy pre-made boxes, if the price was right.

Ya not those I'm looking for the type like deadshot2 put up. Butt here was a local guy down in Canby or somewhere down there that made them himself and a friend bought some but he is a bonehead and has no way to contact him again. The ammo cans are great but I need to organize inside the cans.

Most printing companies can make boxes for you, however the limitation is, they have to make punch dies to punch out the box shapes, printing on the outside of the box is almost inconsequential to this cost. About every 2 years we have a company come in and print all of our packaging boxes at work. I know they cost about $.40 apiece and we probably order 100,000 of them or more.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top