JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thinking about selling my Kimber SVT 22LR that I have had for a very long time and have hardly used.

I am trying to determine a price and can't find any for sale or recent sales to compare. I have checked GunBroker, Guns international and several other locations with no luck.

Besides some small marks here and there, it is in excellent condition with the original box and 4 factory magazines.

Any input would be greatly appreciated

k1.jpg k2.jpg k3.jpg k5.jpg k7.jpg

Nice looking rifle. If you have not already, checking for information on RimfireCentral.com may help you in pricing your Kimber. They have a Kimber sub-forum, and some knowledgeable folks on that site.

I recall a member here on Northwest Firearms listed one of these int the classifieds within the last 4-5 years. Not a model I see for sale often.

The extra mags are a definite bonus. IIRC those were not easy to find when I was looking. I have a K22 Hunter I purchased new years ago.

EDIT
I searched closed auctions on GunBroker. There were a couple , for what it is worth.

Last Edited:
Thank you assbra, for the reply and the information.

I will recheck GunBroker, when I did my search it must of been on current auctions which showed none. I will do one on closed auctions and check results

RimfireCentral, never heard of the forum, but will definitely take a look.

Last night I spent several hours searching and did find some that had been sold but did not show the date they were sold. The prices I saw were from $795-$1095, so that provides a rough idea on price.

Again, appreciate the reply.

Also, I hope I didn't break any forum rules here by asking my question, if I did please let me know what the process is to have this thread removed.

I just went onto the RimFireCentral Kimber sub forum and they have the following rule listed.

If you just inherited Grandad's old rifle or bought a treasure at some yard sale and want an idea of what it might be worth then go ahead and ask for help. But as soon you mention that you're looking to sell the item the thread will be removed.

Also, I hope I didn't break any forum rules here by asking my question, if I did please let me know what the process is to have this thread removed.

I just went onto the RimFireCentral Kimber sub forum and they have the following rule listed.

If you just inherited Grandad's old rifle or bought a treasure at some yard sale and want an idea of what it might be worth then go ahead and ask for help. But as soon you mention that you're looking to sell the item the thread will be removed.
rimfirecentral is probably more anal with easy to break rules and an administrator and mod crew that like to flex muscles and bust people for all manor of minor transgressions.

I see people here quite frequently that ask the membership for input on gun values. Myself, I find it interesting to read and learn some about the guns.

Now all you need to do is go put the gun up for sale in the classifieds.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top