JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello...new to NWF, wanted some advice for a couple of things.

I. Looking to purchase an assault rifle, and I read that the gun show is this weekend. Is that a good place to purchase either a new or used one? What would be a decent price for either a used or new one?

II. Where is a good shooting range in the portland area? I have a few pistols that I would like to shoot, as well as a 22lr, and a new mossberg 12g tactical shotgun that I have been jones-ing to take out.

Welcome to the site!

I like going to the gun shows to look around, but usually you can find better deals in the classified section of this site..

My boyfriend Joey and I are members at Johnson Creek Gun Club (close to 82nd and Johnson Creek). I believe it's $150 a year there but you can't use shotguns or rifles.

There is also <broken link removed> (close to 82nd and Sunnyside). It's a really nice range, you pay $16 each time you go, but you have to use their ammo and not sure about shotguns or rifles.

Hope that helps a little :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads