JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for folks all across the northwest who are ready to take direct and strategic action to stop the anti gunners. This goes well beyond copy-and-paste, beyond calling or writing a few politicians.

If you're as fed up as some of the rest of us, and you're ready to take the next steps to protect what we have, please PM me on here. I have infrastructure, tactics, training, ideas, and res0urces to help us. There are things that we can get to work on immediately.

I'm looking for folks all across the northwest who are ready to take direct and strategic action to stop the anti gunners. This goes well beyond copy-and-paste, beyond calling or writing a few politicians.

If you're as fed up as some of the rest of us, and you're ready to take the next steps to protect what we have, please PM me on here. I have infrastructure, tactics, training, ideas, and res0urces to help us. There are things that we can get to work on immediately.
This is soooo easy...call for impeachment of Obama for crimes and misdemeanors with no resignations allowed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top