JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey , I am actually posting this for my father. He's convinced that there are no varmit shooters in his area. He's in his late 70's so ideally he'd like someone else also retired.... I am thinking of the movie "Grumpy Old Men" but this movie would be better as it would be "Grumpy old men ...... with guns"

If you have any thoughts on if there would be a way to hook him up with a shooting buddy, let me know.

Hey , I am actually posting this for my father. He's convinced that there are no varmit shooters in his area. He's in his late 70's so ideally he'd like someone else also retired.... I am thinking of the movie "Grumpy Old Men" but this movie would be better as it would be "Grumpy old men ...... with guns"

If you have any thoughts on if there would be a way to hook him up with a shooting buddy, let me know.
Sorry, but I can't help.
I was curious, however, how the pheasant hunting is out in Quincy these days?
Back in the 1970's my father and I used to hunt upland out that way.
This was back when George used to have their "Community Hunt" (if you're old enough to remember those big round buttons).
We used to hunt up and down that big ol' irrigation ditch.

Dean

There was a large pond up in Quincy that all the duck hunters used.
One year opening day started at noon and it was hot. Like 70+ degrees.
I was heading back to the truck because I had way overdressed. That pond was across the road and I saw one lone duck fly over. Man you shoulda heard the guns go off. It was like the battle of the bulge. That ol' duck flew over like no one was there 'cuz every one of those suckers missed.
I laughed about it for sometime afterwards.
Geese liked the reed patches in that area. Our dog got his derriere kicked by some old honker that didn't want to be bothered.
Good to know some things haven't changed over the years.
Thanks.

Dean

GeorgeCommunityHuntButtons_1976-1977-1978-1980-1981.jpg

GeorgeCommunityHuntButtons_1976-1977-1978-1980-1981.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews