JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello and welcome to NWFA. Beyond the classifieds here, Gunbroker will have many offering. Whereabouts are you located in the northwest? There may be some good shops for you and your son to try out various shotguns. :)

Also welcome
A gent on Ifish was recently loocking for a HS trap gun...his handle is blacktail rattler...severl folks have responded. Have you picked an action? Auto pump single ?
I do have a nice Rem 870 Trap model for sale here.

20191201_115028.jpg

Might try the local trap ranges. I heard the club I belong to has some sponsored guns for a youth program from a manufacturer and they get sold every year or so to get new ones. The club uses the money as a fundraiser to support the program. Not sure of the details but its worth looking into? I will ask next time I am at the range to know more. I have found my trap guns at gun shops used for a fair price. You never find them deals when the timing is right. Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top