JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Watch the Big 5 adds. I just picked up the Maverick 88 for $199.
Swapped the forearm with my daughters 500 and put Houge Tamer pistol grip and forearm on it. The cool thing about the 88 is the cross bolt safety that is similar to my 870.
Im actually watching the adds to pick up another.

1. I am looking for a tactical shotgun or something great for home defense looking to spend around 300 please let me know if you have anything like this for sale.
Have a NIB Citadel 12ga Defense for $275
Have a Winchester 120 12ga with 24"barrel and heat shield with mag extension for $275
Have s Yimeng YL12-1J2B 12ga. 19" barrel(Ithaca 37 clone) for $200

0719151137a.jpg

0815152220.jpg

Watch the Big 5 adds. I just picked up the Maverick 88 for $199.
Swapped the forearm with my daughters 500 and put Houge Tamer pistol grip and forearm on it. The cool thing about the 88 is the cross bolt safety that is similar to my 870.
Im actually watching the adds to pick up another.

Yeah, I saw that ad... I would have jumped on that if I didn't already have 3 Mossberg 500's kitted out like this...

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.