JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So i am looking for a tactical .308(rem sps, night train or saveage, etc...) not lookin to spend more than $1200 on it will depend on what it comes with. Now i dont want to come across as a d*%@ but dont pm me with a price thats higher than i can get it online for. I know you had to pay shipping and ffl fees but dont expect me to pay that for you on your used rifle. Just give me your bottom line price if i like it i will buy it! I dont like negotiating back and forth for days. Im not gonna waste your time so please dont waste mine, the weather is just too nice for that!LOL! I have cash in hand and can buy it in the time it takes to drive to you from albany. Have a good day and let me know what you have.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.