JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As the title says, I'm looking to replace that black synthetic stock as it's so small and likely meant for junior shooters.

I have a standard size (not heavy barrel) stainless barrel/receiver 10/22 with the black factory synthetic stock. All the stocks I've seen so far are $100+. Really don't want to spend TONS, but really just looking for comfort (length of pull to shoulder, and better grip). I don't like the forward angle grip that Ruger has with it's factory stock. A thumbhole or more vertical grip seems like it would be best. I use this for speed steel, but doesn't need to be competition grade or cool looking. I just need 'function'.

I shot something like this, and MAN it was comfortable to shoot!: https://ruger.com/products/1022Target/specSheets/21186.html

I saw something like this was nice and cheap, but is it too cheap: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/100656964

Ok, hit me with your options.

That's such a personal choice about what fits and is comfortable for you. Brownells has like 15 different ones or whatever. Fe:

Hogue offers a hard plastic version of their classic rubber over molded stock for 10/22. Same profile, less weight. If you like the fit , but not the grippiness of rubber. I have an old butler creek or maybe ATI standard stock with a more pronounced pistol grip. Only other thing that might fit is the "Dragunov" style from the 80s/90s . If I recall correctly, they had provision for adding 1" spacers for LOP.

Magpul x22 stock will fit your needs. This is the choice i made for my speed steel gun

EB5B41D6-87D7-4707-85BE-4CA11FDBACBA.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads