JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What the title says. I'll be at the Detroit Lake area for the weekend and I'm looking for a shooting area near that location. I'm kind of unfamiliar with that place so I don't know of a lot of locations near there or off OR-22. I'm a reloader so I pick up after myself. Can someone point me to a couple of possible spots? I'm hoping for answer by end of day so I can start planing. :)

there is a quarry a couple of miles past the down, just after Idanha. Look for a sign that says something like McCoy Snomobile area or something

I usually went up there to shoot, it's just past the parking lot for the snow mobile area. You'll find other places if you drive up that road, but that one is at the bottom. There are also a few areas up off of French Creek rd, right before you cross the bridge into town. Google Maps on satellite view is helpful
I asked the rangers when I was there once and they recommended the quarry off McCoy.

Good Luck!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads