JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Get in touch with some pistol competitors. Drop into a range like Kenmore when they're having a match and ask around.

Unfortunately there are lots of those who have cards and signs claiming to be "Pistol Smiths" and Trigger Experts but the real ones are far and few between. They are also very busy because they're good.

Best gunsmith I know of in the area:

Larry Conley
Classic Precision Gunsmithing
9513 150Th St Se
Snohomish, WA. 98296

(360) 668-9409

He's a traditional 'smith and does really nice work. Great guy.
That is the guy I found. He was recommended to me by Adventure Sports. I am waiting for my backordered Wolff spring kit to arrive from Midway, then the revolver goes to him.

For the record Larry Conley is very easy to deal with and a really nice guy, not to mention a great gunsmith. I know he works on a lot of sporting firearms and will not work on AK's (just doesn't have the tools). Not sure about AR's and other black rifles. But he's got a really nice machine shop and knows how to use it. I think he's a retired professional machinist.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top