JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
.hi all im looking for a rugger sr9c or a sr40c i have cash for one of them .. if you have both of them i have cash and a Beretta px4 storm in 9mm with a iwb holster ..... reason why i want them is one for me and one for wife.. i CC my beretta but at times it is just to big for me to do that with ... why both calibers well wife likes the 9mm and i want a 40s&w

let me know if you are able to assist with my quest..... rtim007 at gmail dot com is the quickest way to get to me

Well i have yet to shoot a 40s&w i have a beretta px4 storm in 9mm... but when i get the job that i want i will be using a choice of 40s&w OR. 45ACP . My second reason is i want one of these for a c.c. usage and well my beretta is WAY to big for shirt concealment. But these are perfect as i tried them on at a store

Well i have yet to shoot a 40s&w i have a beretta px4 storm in 9mm... but when i get the job that i want i will be using a choice of 40s&w OR. 45ACP . My second reason is i want one of these for a c.c. usage and well my beretta is WAY to big for shirt concealment. But these are perfect as i tried them on at a store

Sorry, I posted my response from my phone, I thought this was in the Handguns forum, not the classified.

My only advice now, is if you are carrying .40S&W in your primary weapon it would make sense to carry it in your backup as well. If you can't swap magazine between the two, at least you can swap ammunition.

its ok so am i lol ... i am not carrying a 40s&w gun yet .. but i am hoping to soon .. .. in a perfect world i would have both one for me and one for her ( the wife) .. but unless someone wants to trade my Beretta for one .. and i can buy the other :) i will be getting one .. so eather way i will take what ever one i can get my mitts on at this moment in time ..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.