Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Looking for a reputable gunsmith near Puyallyp /Tacoma

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Gunsmithing' started by KarpoPNW, Dec 6, 2013.

1. KarpoPNW

KarpoPNW WA State New Member

Looking for a reputable gunsmith near Puyallup /Tacoma. No specific work needed, just not happy with LGS that current gunsmith works out of and recently, the quality of work has been hit or miss. Thank you.

2. Jammer Six

Jammer Six North Greenlake, Seattle New Member

Avoid Dave Helton.

3. humdrum

humdrum Lakewood Active Member

^^^ Man, I hear that a lot, Jammer Six!!!^^^

Does he run his own shop, or does he work out of one of the gun shops? Also, what is he guilty of messing up, and how often? If he just doesn't care how could he still be in business?
    I'm sure this info is listed in some dusty archive down a long, dark hallway here at NWFA, but I didn't want to walk that far!

4. Classic

Classic Federal Way WA Well-Known Member

Fred Hastings, C.a.R firearms. Quality work ans very reasonable in the Tukwila area

5. Wayne

Wayne Near Tacoma Active Member

There is a guy next door to Mary's Pistol's in Tacoma. Both times I have been in he was able to fix my problem while I watched. Don't remember his name but his number is 253-531-2930. He does like to talk.

6. Stump

Stump Westeren Washington New Member

I've used Frontier Guns up by Eatonville 360-832-4867.Always have given me great service over 20 years.