JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am trying to practice for the Ko2M event in 2024 - as I am going to the FCSA world championships next year in 2023 - I am looking for a SAFE place to shoot out to 2 miles - I would gladly pay for this - or if you have a secret spot out in the middle of nowhere that's LEGAL to shoot at please message me - ill let ya shoot one of my 50 cals ! and provide all the ammo till your arm falls off :) Somewhere in Washington or Oregon - im not opposed to traveling up to 500 miles away from Vancouver Washington for this but the closer the better

Alvord Desert, eastern base of Steens Mt. Fields Station has good burgers and milkshakes.

Setting up on the eastern edge of the dry lake bed, looking east is a long mesa(?) that runs north/south. With a 4 wheel drive you can place a steel gong below the mesa rim and see it from the lake bed.

Fields

Alvord Desert, eastern base of Steens Mt. Fields Station has good burgers and milkshakes.

Setting up on the eastern edge of the dry lake bed, looking east is a long mesa(?) that runs north/south. With a 4 wheel drive you can place a steel gong below the mesa rim and see it from the lake bed.

Fields
2nd this, thats some rural country out there great spot for long distance! There is a natural hot spring out there too.

Do you need a specific distance or can it be a distance like 2.24 miles? Quite a few places to Make that happen around me.
OK, I apologize…. We're not helping very well with the task at hand.

Because we're JEALOUS!! ;) :D
LOL guys okay well we were just having this talk at our last FCSA meet on how to start getting new members since its kind of a niche to get into shooting 50's at 1k - we were thinking of pitching in and having "loaner" guns for new guys or girls to use at matches to get into the sport - if anyone is seriously interested in shooting with the FCSA our next local meet in Washington is in May 2023 - feel free to message me if anyone would like more info on it and I probably could let you shoot one of my 50's in the event - or if you just want to come watch - its a lot of fun and you meet great people that will help you be a better shooter - iv only been doing the matches for 2 years and I love it and have made a lot of great friends - here is the website below for our matches

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top