JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a new pack, for over night trips, and day hikes and whatnot. Currently I have a Condor pack, that is junk. My main complaint is that the shoulder straps are so narrow and flimsy. I'd like American made if possible, and some MOLLE to attatch things to.
image.jpg

That is a picture of what I have now. The sizes is about perfect, maybe a little small.

Any advice on what to get?

I really like my 511 Rush 72hr bag. Not too big. But big enough. Nice compartments. Heavy duty zippers.

It goes hunting, fishing and everywhere with me in the truck.

But bags are a personal item. Check out a bunch. And find a well made one, that will pack the way YOU pack.

Badlands bags are awesome. I have the Marines assault pack. They are made by Propper, but the design was developed by Arc'teryx and the carry system is better than most of the bags made by the "tactical" companies. You can get them new for about $80 or often, used for half of that on Amazon.

If you step out of the tactical Molle realm you'll find tons of hiking backpacks perfectly suited for your needs.

I have a Kelty Redwing for day hikes and mild overnighters. Great comfortable pack.

I know the OP found a pack but I just wanted to add a +1 for Badlands.

Quality packs, lifetime no questions asked warenty. Has Molle attachment points.

Cons: Hunting oriented (if that's even a con).

I have the Super Day Packer. I'll buy a smaller pack from them for EDC when I stop buying guns and ammo without money.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top