JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Micro nine!
Like this?
AAF67416-B82B-49B8-9F27-F0BE59574045.jpeg
That works, but for a bit more size, can double carry capacity with one of these…

91E30D31-86ED-47B5-ABCC-9847F6455A09.jpeg

the micro is a thing of beauty and the sig is ugly!

Micro is a BBQ gun, purdy and a safe Queen. While the 365 is a daily carry with the rigors and handling that come with that as well as regular range sessions. Working guns don't need to be purdy :D
Then there's the Colt Mustang. Never mind that it costs more than the Micro. :rolleyes: Pretty but not safe queen pretty. I've shot one and was surprised how well I did with it. It was very comfortable to shoot and the sights were good.

Then there's the Colt Mustang. Never mind that it costs more than the Micro. :rolleyes: Pretty but not safe queen pretty. I've shot one and was surprised how well I did with it. It was very comfortable to shoot and the sights were good.
Had a Mustang Pocket-Lite back in the day, didn't lack for accuracy, great hide-away gun. And with .380 self defense ammo now, makes a usable package.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top