JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Micro nine!
Like this?
AAF67416-B82B-49B8-9F27-F0BE59574045.jpeg
That works, but for a bit more size, can double carry capacity with one of these…

91E30D31-86ED-47B5-ABCC-9847F6455A09.jpeg

the micro is a thing of beauty and the sig is ugly!

Micro is a BBQ gun, purdy and a safe Queen. While the 365 is a daily carry with the rigors and handling that come with that as well as regular range sessions. Working guns don't need to be purdy :D
Then there's the Colt Mustang. Never mind that it costs more than the Micro. :rolleyes: Pretty but not safe queen pretty. I've shot one and was surprised how well I did with it. It was very comfortable to shoot and the sights were good.

Then there's the Colt Mustang. Never mind that it costs more than the Micro. :rolleyes: Pretty but not safe queen pretty. I've shot one and was surprised how well I did with it. It was very comfortable to shoot and the sights were good.
Had a Mustang Pocket-Lite back in the day, didn't lack for accuracy, great hide-away gun. And with .380 self defense ammo now, makes a usable package.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top