JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personally I have carried my Elzetta torch on me every day for a few years now and I love it. They are pricey but are practically indestructible. There are videos online that show them being shot with 00 buck and still functioning as well as being disassembled/ re assembled underwater.

Their two cell model fits in my hand and will put out at least 200 lumens, but that is the basic model. Hope you find what you are looking for!

Hi all,

...does anyone know of a similarly sized light with a one-handed activation? Maybe an endcap type switch?

Yes, the Streamlight 66118 Stylus Pro is a AAA powered bright light with a sturdy clip and end-cap switch.
Here: http://www.amazon.com/Streamlight-6..._sim_hi_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=08C2RSD3H30PKY8K89HV

I also have a Streamlight 2L AA which is a good light, too, and a Surefire 6PX Pro, but because of the handy low-profile size of the Stylus Pro, it gets carried almost all the time.

It's the beat-up red one at the bottom:
carrylights.jpg

get yourself a larry II light. $15 and it has a clip on / magnetic adjustable mount, and it is bright as hell, and it has a lasaer pointer too.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews