JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I recommend checking with Dave at Hawthorne Cutlery.
He almost always has a few in stock.
Store is located at SE hawthorne and 32nd st.

from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Was at Hawthorne yesterday. No microtech OTFs, but that had a very nice, barely used infidel 3300 model for $300, and one of the HK OTFs, the tumult. Black blade, maybe? Can't recall price.

I was there yesterday, and saw that the Infidel sold, but it looked like h had some new stuff in. Always worth stopping by there, if for no other reason than the atmosphere.

Have a very lightly used Microtech Scarab D/E satin, plain (not serrated). $400.00 Pics available if not posted below. 281 236 7822 Microtech OTF Scarab DE Satin Plain  01.JPG Microtech OTF Scarab DE Satin Plain  02.JPG Microtech OTF Scarab DE Satin Plain  03.JPG Microtech OTF Scarab DE Satin Plain  04.JPG Microtech OTF Scarab DE Satin Plain  05.JPG Microtech OTF Scarab DE Satin Plain  07.JPG Microtech OTF Scarab DE Satin Plain  08.JPG Microtech OTF Scarab DE Satin Plain  09.JPG Microtech OTF Scarab DE Satin Plain  10.JPG Microtech OTF Scarab DE Satin Plain  01.JPG Microtech OTF Scarab DE Satin Plain  01.JPG Microtech OTF Scarab DE Satin Plain  02.JPG Microtech OTF Scarab DE Satin Plain  03.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.