JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Short Background
The last time I went hunting I was around 10. I have faint memories of it but not a whole lot. I plan to go back to my home state of wyoming and go hunting with my Grandpa his last time out this year. I am now turning 30. I recently am getting back into outdoor activities I grew up with and enjoyed in Wyoming. I used to do anything I could outside and never slow down. I moved to Washington and lost myself in city life and school.

I am active in guns despite not hunting. My dad owns a gun store in Oregon and I often assist him in selling guns at the shows on weekends and own several of my own.

I am almost done with hunter safety since I am a few years short of being grandfathered in. I should have the range test done Jun 13th permitting I can operate after working all night.

I do have 5 kids (2 boys and 3 daughters) along with a big family that we all currently live together. I plan to use all the meat towards assisting feeding my family.

Looking For
I would like to find someone to learn the hunting area around Yacolt and possibly go hunting with this year on the weekends when I am free. My current work schedule leaves me with Friday afternoons to Monday nights free. I would love to dedicate a whole week but realistic I am unable to miss that much work with already having a vacation back to Wyoming to hunt.

Even if you want to provide some information on where to go I would much appreciate it.

I will share my personal contact info with select people that contact me after meeting in a public environment. :s0155:

Thanks,
Torqk911

Update
I got my hunter safety class out of the way yesterday! :s0114: It was an enjoyable time.

My work schedule has changed to Saturday to Tuesday nights. I have been scouting and getting ready to hunt. I should have my new rifle as soon as it comes into the shop. Its been on order for 3 weeks now. Why does everyone want the same rifle as me?

I am still going to Wyoming to take my grandpa out one last time. He is practicing his shooting everyday per my grandma off the porch. Got to love him. He is excited as am I.

Around here most people hunt the burn, (the Weyerhaeuser tree farm east of town) I've never had any luck up there. The Tarbell-Silverstar area would probably be a better area to hunt, I got a nice little buck up on Tarbell a couple years ago. I've done most of my hunting down the gorge around Trout Lake.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top