JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shows instock for order.

579CF866-8EE3-47BC-80FB-D5BBADB099E5.png

Max got mad.

Is this overkill for an AR? I thought most put LPVO's on their AR platform rifles.
Well I obviously don't think so but it might be. I put it on a a sub MOA 6.5 Grendel. I liked the 3.6 x 18 so much I took a nightforce off a 6.5 creedmore and Mark 5 5 x 25 on it. Either rifle will put bullets in a half inch at a 100 yards.

Well I obviously don't think so but it might be. I put it on a a sub MOA 6.5 Grendel. I liked the 3.6 x 18 so much I took a nightforce off a 6.5 creedmore and Mark 5 5 x 25 on it. Either rifle will put bullets in a half inch at a 100 yards.
Nice, maybe I should just keep the mark 4 that I have...she is good up to 1000 yards and I know 556 will not utilize that... hmmmm?

Nice, maybe I should just keep the mark 4 that I have...she is good up to 1000 yards and I know 556 will not utilize that... hmmmm?
Barrel and bolt or a complete upper. You may never look back. I have 556 with an Atibal MROC on it. Much better for spitting a bunch of lead in a general direction. And if it gets run over by a bus I won't tear up

Barrel and bolt or a complete upper. You may never look back. I have 556 with an Atibal MROC on it. Much better for spitting a bunch of lead in a general direction. And if it gets run over by a bus I won't tear up
BMC Reece (BFH) complete upper (the one that it would go on) I just don't think 556 will utilize it as it would say a lpvo. I have a nice acog that would work but that is dedicated to another rifle..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top