JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shows instock for order.

579CF866-8EE3-47BC-80FB-D5BBADB099E5.png

Max got mad.

Is this overkill for an AR? I thought most put LPVO's on their AR platform rifles.
Well I obviously don't think so but it might be. I put it on a a sub MOA 6.5 Grendel. I liked the 3.6 x 18 so much I took a nightforce off a 6.5 creedmore and Mark 5 5 x 25 on it. Either rifle will put bullets in a half inch at a 100 yards.

Well I obviously don't think so but it might be. I put it on a a sub MOA 6.5 Grendel. I liked the 3.6 x 18 so much I took a nightforce off a 6.5 creedmore and Mark 5 5 x 25 on it. Either rifle will put bullets in a half inch at a 100 yards.
Nice, maybe I should just keep the mark 4 that I have...she is good up to 1000 yards and I know 556 will not utilize that... hmmmm?

Nice, maybe I should just keep the mark 4 that I have...she is good up to 1000 yards and I know 556 will not utilize that... hmmmm?
Barrel and bolt or a complete upper. You may never look back. I have 556 with an Atibal MROC on it. Much better for spitting a bunch of lead in a general direction. And if it gets run over by a bus I won't tear up

Barrel and bolt or a complete upper. You may never look back. I have 556 with an Atibal MROC on it. Much better for spitting a bunch of lead in a general direction. And if it gets run over by a bus I won't tear up
BMC Reece (BFH) complete upper (the one that it would go on) I just don't think 556 will utilize it as it would say a lpvo. I have a nice acog that would work but that is dedicated to another rifle..

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top