JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any one have any ideas on how to get a hold of one of these. I've been looking everywhere I can think of for months. Emailed sales at Leupold. Thought about going down and applying for a job. It's become an obsession.

Yeah they'll back order one but they don't actually have it. Estimated ship time has been the same for the months that I've been looking. PR1 MOA reticals are hard to come by. Just about ready to get rid of everything and just go metric. Might be happier in the long run.

Guess I was not being specific. Th one I want is the 3.6-18 with the PR1-MOA reticle. Gunwerks has the scope with their own reticle. It's about the same but they've added additional ranging stadia right where you may not want them. To me they seem redundant. Might be I'm to picky

Guess I was not being specific. Th one I want is the 3.6-18 with the PR1-MOA reticle. Gunwerks has the scope with their own reticle. It's about the same but they've added additional ranging stadia right where you may not want them. To me they seem redundant. Might be I'm to picky
I'm lucky enough to order direct through leupold but they have been having a hard time keeping there stuff in stock.

I'm lucky enough to order direct through leupold but they have been having a hard time keeping there stuff in stock.

That's why I'm thinking of going down and applying for a job LOL. But, I'm pretty sure their not just keeping them in a warehouse waiting for things to calm down (like thy are with primers). So, I'd probably be wasting my time. There is one of these available on the planet somewhere all I got to do is find it.

I have 2 shops watching distributors, and I make the rounds of the Ecommerce guys daily.

I use there military discount. 28% off retail. It's just hard to find the optics in stock in the current climate. I already have a Mark 5 but I am looking to get one for my father and I have been watching for awhile now waiting for a restock.
Back when I decided Mark 5's were what I wanted (there were gonna be 2) I bought the 35mm mounts ( Mark 5 AR) for them. Cause, you know, there they were and stuff can be hard to get. Long story short, a buddy had a Nightforce he was wanting out of so I bought it. Its not a 35mm tube. So, unless I let the Nightforce go, I have an extra AR mount if you need it.

Back when I decided Mark 5's were what I wanted (there were gonna be 2) I bought the 35mm mounts ( Mark 5 AR) for them. Cause, you know, there they were and stuff can be hard to get. Long story short, a buddy had a Nightforce he was wanting out of so I bought it. Its not a 35mm tube. So, unless I let the Nightforce go, I have an extra AR mount if you need it.
Thanks. But I am running them on bolt action guns. The AR mounts put the optic higher than I like. Thanks for reaching out though. I appreciate it. Nightforce optics are super nice.

Thanks. But I am running them on bolt action guns. The AR mounts put the optic higher than I like. Thanks for reaching out though. I appreciate it. Nightforce optics are super nice.
Always willing to help a fellow traveler. Yes it wouldn't be what I'd want on a bolt action. I've never had a NF.

Is this the one?

A476DFE1-F88B-4E5F-B7AB-11E50C1D172F.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR