JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I really want someone that is open to any type of hunting archery, muzzle loading, rifle, and also a pistol hunter. I know a few areas to hunt elk,bear,deer open to new areas as well. Wife is concerned with me hunting by myself and to be honest when I do get an animal down it's a lot of work packing it out alone...lol I am 48 years old been hunting since I was 12 years old. All my brothers live in different states and is getting too expensive to hunt out of State. So I am thinking about seeing if I can find someone here to hunt with. New or not to hunting just someone to hang with hunting and scouting on off season. I live in Washougal and mostly hunt in my area and in Casron. If you are interested PM me and maybe we can meet for a coffee or beer to see if we click as a hunting partner. It would be a plus if you ride a motorcycle I ride a Yamaha 1100 V Star Classic weather permitting of course.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top