JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is what I've done on my pump-actions...it's about double your budget but it's a good set-up.
Midway has the Streamlight TLR-1 for about $100. Good, robust LED light ( can also perform double-duty on a railed handgun).
To mount it, get the Laser-Lyte "tri rail" for about $25. This small, anodized aluminum block clamps to the mag tube, just forward of the barrel clamp. For me, this puts the light in a perfect position to toggle the light on/off with my forward (non-trigger) hand.
It's a good set-up.

To mount it, get the Laser-Lyte "tri rail" for about $25. This small, anodized aluminum block clamps to the mag tube, just forward of the barrel clamp. For me, this puts the light in a perfect position to toggle the light on/off with my forward (non-trigger) hand.
It's a good set-up.

I really like this setup as well, but for the light I would visit DealExtreme. They sells hundreds of low cost flashlights that are copies of well known makers. Very likely you'll find one to meet your need for less than $30.

tb

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top