JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just built this thing and moved to an apartment where there is no room for it. I'm pretty open as far as firearms go, let me know what you have!

ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS

RAIDMAX Altas ATX-295WBP Black Steel /Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 500W Power Supply

AMD FX-6100 Zambezi 3.3GHz Socket AM3+ 95W Six-Core Desktop Processor FD6100WMGUSBX

CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9

It has an older gt-8600 video card and a 80gb hd. I have a 26 inch monitor with a scratch on the screen which you can't see when it's on and a 19 inch monitor that's an old pos with it as well as a wifi card mouse and keyboard. Let me know what you have I'll email pics I'm posting on my phone and can't upload a pic.

Call or text 425-905-4826 Tristan

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.