JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
That has Subcompact XD40s in stock. The store needs to be in Oregon and preferably somewhere along I-5. Im having a hard time finding one of these in the Rogue Valley area and it looks like I just missed a good deal on one in the Classifieds here. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

If you don't mind the drive I believe Gun Crafters in Salem has some XD's in stock, I can give you their contact information if you'd like to call and see.

Also Gun Brokers would be my next A list choice. Very nice people at both shops.

try the classfied here

Just got a new Springfield XDM 9mm in that needs a good home. . It has the OD green bottom with the blued upper. It comes with the briefcase, (2) 19 rnd magazines, paddle holster for magazines, paddle holster for the pistol, speed loader, and so on. The price is $600 plus any fees. Let me know. PRICE DROPPED TO $550.00

Thanks, Nate & Jason

I'm sure I saw one at Baker's Shoes in Eugene last Saturday. In fact, I felt it. They don't charge for backround check there, so you save $10 and their prices seemed very fair. They're located at "4 corners" (Hwy 99 and Roosevelt Blvd) near the N. end of town on the Southeast corner. They just started selling guns and have sold work clothes and boots for a generation or more, good people.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top