Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Looking for a Gunshop

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by xjjeeper223, Jul 21, 2009.

1. xjjeeper223

xjjeeper223 Medford Active Member

That has Subcompact XD40s in stock. The store needs to be in Oregon and preferably somewhere along I-5. Im having a hard time finding one of these in the Rogue Valley area and it looks like I just missed a good deal on one in the Classifieds here. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

2. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

You should call around, but the first places I would Check woud be Keith's or the Gun Broker. You might also try Northwest Armory.

3. aflineman

aflineman Both South of Eugene and East of Portland. Active Member

4. Glock30

Glock30 Mcminnville/Corvallis, OR Member

If you don't mind the drive I believe Gun Crafters in Salem has some XD's in stock, I can give you their contact information if you'd like to call and see.

Also Gun Brokers would be my next A list choice. Very nice people at both shops.

5. Muddman

Muddman Aloha Member

6. jeddedia

jeddedia Wilsonville, Oregon, United States Member

Try Rich's Gun Shop in Donald, just off I-5 South of WIlsonville a few miles.

7. Kennedy

Kennedy Beaverton Member

I know for a fact that the Gun Broker in Tigard has them in stock, I was there 2 days ago and they had three. All black, no Duo tone.

8. Kennedy

Kennedy Beaverton Member

Hmm, those might have been 9mm...here is their number. 503-639-9614

9. Glock30

Glock30 Mcminnville/Corvallis, OR Member

Yup, I would highly recommend going to gun broker, great people there.

That is if Rich's doesn't have it. Gotta support the NWFA crowd!!

10. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

try the classfied here

Just got a new Springfield XDM 9mm in that needs a good home. . It has the OD green bottom with the blued upper. It comes with the briefcase, (2) 19 rnd magazines, paddle holster for magazines, paddle holster for the pistol, speed loader, and so on. The price is $600 plus any fees. Let me know. PRICE DROPPED TO $550.00

Thanks, Nate & Jason

11. Cliph

Cliph Eugene Member

I'm sure I saw one at Baker's Shoes in Eugene last Saturday. In fact, I felt it. They don't charge for backround check there, so you save $10 and their prices seemed very fair. They're located at "4 corners" (Hwy 99 and Roosevelt Blvd) near the N. end of town on the Southeast corner. They just started selling guns and have sold work clothes and boots for a generation or more, good people.