Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Looking for a Gun Shop in The Salem Area

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by xjjeeper223, Sep 29, 2009.

1. xjjeeper223

xjjeeper223 Medford Active Member

Ill be coming up to Salem from Medford this weekend and am looking for an LCP. Does anyone know of a shop in the Salem area with any in stock?

Thanks

2. rudedog04

rudedog04 oregon-roseburg Member

its kinda close to salem

3. jdub75

jdub75 PNW Well-Known Member

Guncrafters or Wholesale sports (formerly Sportsman warehouse) has the bigger inventories in town. Some of the smaller shops to call: Class 3 exotic, Ollies, Code 3.

4. RAWII

RAWII Salem, Or. Member

I've shopped for guns and access. around the valley and Santiam Buyers, in Stayton has the best prices I've found. Kolt (not Colt) knows guns and he will special order what you need if not in stock. Give him a try.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
  5. pioneer461

pioneer461 Columbia County, Oregon Active Member

Gun Broker in Woodburn on Hwy. 99. They are the ones with the "drive thru" ammo sign, but it's not really a drive through. They are part of 3 Gun Broker shops, the others are in Clackamas and Tigard. I've bought 3 guns from them. Good stock, will order if not in stock and they take trade-ins. Good supply of ammo too, as of last Monday (9-28-09).
    http://www.thegunbroker.com/

6. Searcher451

Searcher451 Oregon Member

Be sure to check out Mick Cook at MLC Exotic Class III on 25th Street. He's a great guy with solid inventory: lots of rifles, new and used, and a decent selection of handguns.

A new shop just opened on 13th Street (behind the Subway) off State Street. It's called Blackwater. He has a nice selection of black rifles, magazines, holsters and mag holders, knives, and he even has some ammo. I visited the shop for the first time today and picked up some .380, which was a pleasant surprise.

7. jakk586

jakk586 Astoria, Or Active Member

my cousin had one in stock last time i was in there.

Santiam Buyers
    227 N 1st St
    Stayton, OR 97383
    (503) 769-9870

8. numbnutz

numbnutz molalla Active Member

Maybe try blackwater tactical. I believe he is in salem,plus hes a local guy from the forum.Just a thought.

9. SULLY

SULLY Salem, Or. Member

I love the screen name. And thanks for the references!!!!!!!!!

10. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

+1 on Mick, he also has access to a gentleman that does beautiful hot salt bluing.:thumbup:
    MLC Exotic Class III‎
    1997 25th St SE
    Salem, OR 97302
    (503) 370-8900

11. numbnutz

numbnutz molalla Active Member

I love the screen name. And thanks for the references!!!!!!!!!

lol thanks,its kinda a long story how it came about.No proplem just glad to be of service