JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guncrafters or Wholesale sports (formerly Sportsman warehouse) has the bigger inventories in town. Some of the smaller shops to call: Class 3 exotic, Ollies, Code 3.

I've shopped for guns and access. around the valley and Santiam Buyers, in Stayton has the best prices I've found. Kolt (not Colt) knows guns and he will special order what you need if not in stock. Give him a try.

Last Edited:
Gun Broker in Woodburn on Hwy. 99. They are the ones with the "drive thru" ammo sign, but it's not really a drive through. They are part of 3 Gun Broker shops, the others are in Clackamas and Tigard. I've bought 3 guns from them. Good stock, will order if not in stock and they take trade-ins. Good supply of ammo too, as of last Monday (9-28-09).
http://www.thegunbroker.com/

Be sure to check out Mick Cook at MLC Exotic Class III on 25th Street. He's a great guy with solid inventory: lots of rifles, new and used, and a decent selection of handguns.

A new shop just opened on 13th Street (behind the Subway) off State Street. It's called Blackwater. He has a nice selection of black rifles, magazines, holsters and mag holders, knives, and he even has some ammo. I visited the shop for the first time today and picked up some .380, which was a pleasant surprise.

Searcher451;109042]Be sure to check out Mick Cook at MLC Exotic Class III on 25th Street. He's a great guy with solid inventory: lots of rifles, new and used, and a decent selection of handguns.

+1 on Mick, he also has access to a gentleman that does beautiful hot salt bluing.:s0155:
MLC Exotic Class III‎
1997 25th St SE
Salem, OR 97302
(503) 370-8900

I love the screen name. And thanks for the references!!!!!!!!!

lol thanks,its kinda a long story how it came about.No proplem just glad to be of service

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top