JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just remember to look through the correct side.

1665470716917.png

And to take the lens covers off....

1665470864313.png

At that price point I would be looking at Vortex Diamondback HD. For the money I think they are very good. Plus the warranty is one of the best you can get. I started there and then went to some Zen Ray Primes, which if you can find are worth it. Yes, they are Chinese but have Japanese glass and very similar to the Vortex Razor. Both of them are great value for what you get, chromatic aberration is good and light gathering is above average. Buy the best glass you can will pay dividends when you're out using them, and you can't pick which is better in a store. They all look good in a store when you're looking 100yds with good light, you need to test them at 1000yds at dusk to find the right ones.
+1 to this.

For the price range, the Diamondback HDs are more than worth the money. You can typically find them on sale at Optics Planet or MidwayUSA—Optics Planet even occasionally sells a bundle package for around 200-220$ that comes with a carry case and harness in addition to the neck strap.

Edit to add:

Here are the Diamondback HDs, there is an extra 13% coupon applicable to them right now too: https://www.opticsplanet.com/vortex-opmod-diamondback-hd-10x42-binoculars.html

+1 to this.

For the price range, the Diamondback HDs are more than worth the money. You can typically find them on sale at Optics Planet or MidwayUSA—Optics Planet even occasionally sells a bundle package for around 200-220$ that comes with a carry case and harness in addition to the neck strap.

Edit to add:

Here are the Diamondback HDs, there is an extra 13% coupon applicable to them right now too: https://www.opticsplanet.com/vortex-opmod-diamondback-hd-10x42-binoculars.html
I just looked at the specs on these.
Based on the specs, it sounds like a lot of binocular for the money.
I will fer sure take a look at a pair to see if it is as good as it sounds.
One thing I noticed , I'd that the focus ring appears to be way to the rear.
Going to need to get a pair in hand.
Best,
Gary

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads