JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where have you checked?
Tick Licker *usually* has an excellent selection of ammo.
IIRC, I saw some in Gun Crafters this past weekend, but ammo supply there is hit or miss, meaning their inventory is not stacked deep. (best to ask at the counter)
There's always Sportsman's, though the shelves looked pretty meager in Hillsboro this afternoon. They did have some Blazer 9mm for $17/box (yeah, I know, helpful.)

Where have you checked?
Tick Licker *usually* has an excellent selection of ammo.
IIRC, I saw some in Gun Crafters this past weekend, but ammo supply there is hit or miss, meaning their inventory is not stacked deep. (best to ask at the counter)
There's always Sportsman's, though the shelves looked pretty meager in Hillsboro this afternoon. They did have some Blazer 9mm for $17/box (yeah, I know, helpful.)
Thanks I'm looking for something cheeper looking to buy bulk ammo..thanks

During the Obama era seems like .380 came to be one of the more difficult to find. I was told the reason was it was not high on the demand list, therefore the manufacturers only made it seasonally. So X amount was made every so often and they didn't tool up to make it again for a while. Whatever was in the distribution system at any given point was all there was, and all there would be until the next cycles of production. 9mm, on the other hand, for example, is always in production.

The lesson here might be if you can find it now, don't necessarily restrict yourself to the cheapest you can find. I'm thinking ahead to the next general election cycle. There seems to be some clearing up of the panic buying from the corona virus thing, for the time being. But I don't know if .380 supply has been affected by that. Think ahead.

During the Obama era seems like .380 came to be one of the more difficult to find. I was told the reason was it was not high on the demand list, therefore the manufacturers only made it seasonally. So X amount was made every so often and they didn't tool up to make it again for a while. Whatever was in the distribution system at any given point was all there was, and all there would be until the next cycles of production. 9mm, on the other hand, for example, is always in production.

The lesson here might be if you can find it now, don't necessarily restrict yourself to the cheapest you can find. I'm thinking ahead to the next general election cycle. There seems to be some clearing up of the panic buying from the corona virus thing, for the time being. But I don't know if .380 supply has been affected by that. Think ahead.
Yeah you might be right I don't really know too much about 380 ammo and availability I didn't know if there was a place that you could buy in bulk like 500 maybe a thousand rounds and get a better deal.thanks

38 cents per round for reman, but 4 boxes of 250 in stock as of the time of this post. No idea what 380 goes for normally I don't shoot it and I throw the brass I find as far as I can since it gets mixed into the 9mn I load.

Another option is to load for it. Specialty ammo is a prime candidate to load yourself to save.

38 cents per round for reman, but 4 boxes of 250 in stock as of the time of this post. No idea what 380 goes for normally I don't shoot it and I throw the brass I find as far as I can since it gets mixed into the 9mn I load.

Another option is to load for it. Specialty ammo is a prime candidate to load yourself to save.
Is that in the Salem area or mail order?

Salem area

@Christopher wh , Rodger that, I took your second post as looking for price vrs the local recommendations. If the main haunts for ammo in Salem are a no go, bulk specialty ammo is not likely to be in town. At least not right now with the demand on all ammo. Especially if local commercial loaders like @oremike down in Creswell (not Salem I know) is a no go due to limited components.

My post of the web-based option was to share where I had seen 380 in stock.

Wish you well on your search.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads