JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depends on the fore end. I've got a magpul one with Mlok slots, a 3 slot pic rail with whatever light you want to put there will work. That also depends on how you want to activate it. Inforce ergonomically makes sense, but if you just want a solid light with a tailcap or tape switch, I appreciate the streamlight railmount series, and then you have to decide how much output and what kind of batteries you want to deal with.

I prefer the rail mount 1 because I like the light being able to run on AA batteries, even though it can dual fuel and use CR124 for a higher output.

I picked up a couple of Inforce lights this past year. There's lots of brightness options and they have a built in mount.

I'd suggest 800 to 1000 lumens.

L&M mount is what I I had on my 870 clone. It was the cleanest looking and highly functional. Putting the light right at the thumb on the pump hand. Any 1" tubed weapon light would fit it. Reversible for right and left hand shooters.

1618685213326.jpeg

I like the L&M & Elzetta mounts. I had a big Assss light which really lit up the night, but I too wanted a strobe function. This mount is a cheap Beamshot, but has worked well. For the light, this is a single function Nitecore P10, which they don't make anymore. 800LM, with instant access strobe function. It uses (2) CR123 , or an 18650. Note: Nitecore now has a P10 V2 w/1100 LM. I tucked it in as close as I could, like Reno the button is right at the thumb when your hand is on the slide. This is a 20ga. Moss 500

Old Night Light.jpg DSC04927.jpg Nitecore P10 800LM.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews