JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I just sold the broken POS .25acp I had, but I still have a full box of .25 ammo and a hankering for a poorly made gun in an ineffective caliber that's good for almost nothing.

I've got $65 to spend, which judging from what a lot of those little guns go for in used shape, is a fair price.

I'm interested in ravens, lorcins, jennings, etc., as long as it looks decent, and works most of the time. Obviously if I'm offering up a whopping $65, and am looking for guns with less than stellar reputations, I don't expect Glock like reliability or accuracy, but I want something that will (usually) shoot a full mag with no more than 2 malfunctions.

And don't worry, I'm not some wanna-be thug gangbanger with a sideways hat and his pants on the ground either (I only say this because most of the people who purposely seek out these kinds of guns are impoverished scumbags), I'm a law abiding citizen with a CHL....although I do look like a homeless meth addict. I like to think of myself as ruggedly handsome however, kinda like the Marlboro man, but without the lung cancer.

I live in the Roseburg area, but will be in Eugene tomorrow, then I'm continuing on in a big loop towards Reedsport, down to Coos Bay, then back home, so if you're in any of those areas, I could meet up.

thanks

Also, if any of you who frequent gun shops in any of those areas have seen any .25s in decent shape in that price range, I'd appreciate that info as well.