JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a bunch of firearms I'm selling and I think it will be easier to just sell on Gunbroker since nobody wants to come to me, they want me to drive all over the state to do transfers. I understand since they have to go twice.
So I'm looking for a place that ships guns cheap. Ships using USPS

I have used South Sound Guns in Olympia several times to ship over recent months. They charge actual shipping plus $20. If you use them I would just advise you to temper your expectations as they haven't a clue about customer service, but they do get the job done. Just don't expect to be fawned after (because you most certainly will not) and you will be fine.

I have not had success with shipmygun. I sold a gun on gun broker and intended to use shipmygun but when I went to check out, there were no eligible FFL shippers in Olympia as I recall. I do see they have Castle Guard on Cooks Hill Rd on their list so maybe that's a viable option for you.

I have not checked into the shipping service offered by gun broker.

Take care,

Dan

:)

Oh, I would also mention SSG does consignment but has also bought guns, ammo and accessories from me at, IMHO, were fair prices. Take it in, they appraise it and you agree on a price. By doing that, you avoid the hassle of listing on GB and all the ancillary fees associated with it. If you factor in the amount you could possibly get from selling to SSG direct vs. all the costs of selling through GB it might be a good route for you. I know it has been for me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top