JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've used Tigard Pawn 4 More, and even though it's out of your way, they were reasonably priced with their rates and went the extra mile for me.
11940 SW Pacific Hwy, Tigard, OR 97223
Phone:(503) 624-7800

For future reference and quite a bit closer to you in Gresham, I use Money Market Pawn on 136th and Powell. They'll accept guns in for you and transfer them and they have told me that they will also do the private party transfers once the new confiscation registration plan goes into effect.

You may also check with the list maintained by the ATF of local FFL's in the area. There are a number of smaller home-based FFL's that might be able to assist. I found one in my area that does $25 for the first gun and only $5 for any others on the same transfer. He's told me his price will remain the same for private sales/transfers post 941, should I need that service. That pricing is pretty hard to beat, especially if you are transferring multiple guns. Only drawback, and it's not a big deal, is that he's not there just any time I want to drop by, I do have to coordinate incoming shipments with him and set a meeting time. But, it's close to home, he's a nice guy to chat with, and it's very laid back, unlike trying to do a transfer in a busy pawn shop.

I guess the down side of avoiding the pawn shop is that you have to miss out on every person that comes through the door thinking they'll actually get more than 25% of what their item is worth. It amazes me how many people will leave money on the table because they don't want to be bothered trying to sell something themselves, or got themselves in financial trouble and just took it in the rear to get a few quick bucks. No offense meant to folks that have had to use those services before.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top