JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dear PDXSparky,

can you please furnish the contact info. I dont mind that he is in Bend , Oregon.

thx

Bapsdds
Tom Denall - T.D. Manufacturing LLC

Specialties: Class 2
P.O.Box 7919
Bend, OR 97708
Phone: (541) 389-6054

E-mail: [email protected]

He will probably be at the ARPC gun show in Albany on September 24-25
ARPC - Gun Show

I bought a FA Vector Uzi from him in May. Hoping to get the stamp for Christmas. Tom and his partner Dick Thoma have outstanding reputations in the Ore. NFA community.

Dear AM products,

I want to protoype a sound suppressor .

thx

Bapsdds

Totally doable. You have a design? Is this a fun thing or a commercial design?

The company is Ten-X Ammo (my former employer) I still work for them a good chunk of my time. Since I left I've started my own company (Ammunition Manufacturing Products, I specialize in industrial design, and designing for manufacture). Ten-X has the capability of producing prototypes and doing all the testing (most of what I do there is testing and design of 40mm ammo). Even if it's a fun thing, I'm more than willing to help you out suppressors are not really the bread and butter, but I've spent more than a bit of time messing around with different designs when there was idle time in the shop.

Feel free to e-mail me [email protected]

Dear PDXSparky,

thanks for the info

Bapsdds

Tom Denall - T.D. Manufacturing LLC

Specialties: Class 2
P.O.Box 7919
Bend, OR 97708
Phone: (541) 389-6054

E-mail: [email protected]

He will probably be at the ARPC gun show in Albany on September 24-25
ARPC - Gun Show

I bought a FA Vector Uzi from him in May. Hoping to get the stamp for Christmas. Tom and his partner Dick Thoma have outstanding reputations in the Ore. NFA community.

I can vouch for Tom and Dick as well, I have known them for years. I to purchased a Vector UZI from Dick Thoma as well as a few other FA toys and cans from them. Great guys, honest and always a fair price.

What you're looking for is someone with an type 07 or 10 FFL (FFL type, that allows manufacturing firearms), and an 02 SOT (Special Occupational Tax, that allows you to make and register NFA firearms tax free).

Alternatively, you can file an ATF Form 1 and make the prototype yourself. With a Form 1 though, you must be the manufacturer and you can't sub the work out.

Did you end up finding someone to help you?

Hey folks,

can someone direct me to a machine shop that holds an FFL class 2 , I want to prototype some stuff.

thx

Bapsdds:)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews