JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lots of folks on here and I'd rather deal with y'all then Craigslist so I figured no harm in asking.

I'm considering trying to get another vehicle but funds are super low.

If I am offered a job at the couple places I've interviewed at then ill be driving into the Portland area every day and while my wife and daughter have the means to make it to work and school respectively, it would make life a little easier to have a second SUV/truck/car - in that order.

Not looking for a wreck, gas hog, or trashed vehicle - just a cheap commuter.

If you or someone you know has such a vehicle they would let go for cheap then please PM the basic info and we can go from there if it's a possibility for me.

I have a friend with a hookup to salvaged vehicles looking too so I'm just checking all my boxes off.

Thanks!!!!:cool:

No slouch? I have a 96 Exploder 4x4 with the v6, and slouch is the exact work I'd use to describe it. They must have really improved the newer models. It has been reliable so far though, can't knock it on that. Glad you found something.

No slouch? I have a 96 Exploder 4x4 with the v6, and slouch is the exact work I'd use to describe it. They must have really improved the newer models. It has been reliable so far though, can't knock it on that. Glad you found something.

My parents had a 92 and this thing is way faster - it's not a sports car but it will get up to freeway speeds with no issue and well before the merge.

It was much faster then I expected that's for sure.

Came with a factory tow package and everything so it's ready to go as soon as I license it today and get it on the insurance.

Good times - I hate CL but as always, there gold mixed in with all the crap:D.

IMG_1409.PNG

IMG_1410.PNG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews