JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Contact jeremyb. He is in Banks, OR not to far from you and he does some great work! He is a member here and that is his user name.

I'm looking for someone that does Cerakoting in the Hillsboro area. Please don't suggest Timber Wolf. I had them do some Cerakoting on several pistols and it was a bad experiance

Jeremy aka @LuckySG is in Banks, OR and does some excellent Ceracoat work.

Me and several friends here have done thousands $$$ in business with him, he's also a great guy!

Velzey was recommended to me a while back when I wrote a scatting review about Oregon Timber Wolf in Molino.

I had to make four one hundred mile round trips to them before they got my toys semi right.
So I'm a little skeptical about going all the way out to Estacada from Hillsboro
I made a call to LuckSG last night. Waiting for a reply
Just remembering about Oregon Timber Wolf makes me tense up.
Sorry I can't let it go, so I included the link for my review.

BUYER BEWARE

Last Edited:
Velzey was recommended to me a while back when I wrote a scatting review about Oregon Timber Wolf in Molino.

I had to make four one hundred mile round trips to them before they got my toys semi right.
So I'm a little skeptical about going all the way out to Estacada from Hillsboro
Just remembering about Timber Wolf makes me tense up.

BUYER BEWARE

Let me put it this way. I drove from Albany to Estacada to take my stuff to Velzey and I will continue to do so. His work is top notch.

Just remembering about Oregon Timber Wolf makes me tense up.

BUYER BEWARE

You can hands down trust @Velzey first class person and his work is top notch or it doesn't leave his shop. I live in Washington and he will do all my custom work from now on!

My ceracote experience is limited to what Jeremy at Banks did for me about 6 months ago.

Not only was his finished product PERFECT!!! he solved a screw up by UPS and delivered to me face to face on time as promised. (My location was 100+ miles from his shop).

I just finished another 1911 frame using a Brownells frame. I haven't decided what I'm gonna do with it. That's the reason for this search. DSC00061.JPG DSC00062.JPG DSC00073.JPG

I'm looking for someone that does Cerakoting in the Hillsboro area. Please don't suggest Timber Wolf. I had them do some Cerakoting on several pistols and it was a bad experiance
Threat Dynamics in Sherwood has opened a place next door called Guardian Tactical, not directly next door but in the same parking lot.

Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me. We couldn't be happier. These first pics are of what he did for my wife's 1911 and her Glock 17.
She wanted to do the slide of her 1911 in purple. IMHO that would have been sacrilegious. So with the help of Jeremy she was dissuaded. I suggested since this was WW2 Remington Rand ( Please no criticism ) It should be done in a battleworn finish. She nixed that idea. We decided on a tungsten gray finish with black controls and attachment
For her Glock 17 she decided on going with a purple slide with black splotches ( battleworn ) Women ! I can't figure out how she thinks !
I'll post more pics of what he did for me in another post. Did I mention that I do my own pistol smithing

DSC00074.JPG DSC00075.JPG DSC00076.JPG DSC00088.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's more work that Jeremy did for me
The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. ( You can read about them at the beginning of this thread )
I had Jeremy redo the whole thing.
The second 3 pics are of a Brownells frame I did recently.
Both frames have Marvel Precision .22 conversions on them that were also Cerakoted.

Bottom line is that the Jeremy's prices are reasonable compared to others I've looked at. And you get much more in time spent with him, and quality of work.
There's more work he did for us, but you get the idea

I wish I knew how to find where his vendor reviews is so I could post there also. If someone could copy and paste this there I would greatly appreciate it

Thanx John

DSC00077.JPG DSC00079.JPG DSC00081.JPG DSC00083.JPG DSC00084.JPG DSC00085.JPG

I'm a little slow on the uptake here. But I usually have zero complaints about any cerakoting.
There was one billet lower that I had redone, because there was very faint lack Of coverage in a corner.
Just because you had a bad experience at one shop. Doesn't mean another shop that's 50 miles closer would end in the same bad results.

I am glad Jeremy took care of you.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top