Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Looking for a Cerakoter

I'm looking for someone that does Cerakoting in the Hillsboro area. Please don't suggest Timber Wolf. I had them do some Cerakoting on several pistols and it was a bad experiance

Jeremy aka @LuckySG is in Banks, OR and does some excellent Ceracoat work.

Me and several friends here have done thousands $$$ in business with him, he’s also a great guy!

OP
jg rider
Reactions
Velzey was recommended to me a while back when I wrote a scatting review about Oregon Timber Wolf in Molino.

I had to make four one hundred mile round trips to them before they got my toys semi right.
So I'm a little skeptical about going all the way out to Estacada from Hillsboro
I made a call to LuckSG last night. Waiting for a reply
Just remembering about Oregon Timber Wolf makes me tense up.
Sorry I can't let it go, so I included the link for my review.

BUYER BEWARE

Last edited:

Baseacegoku

Reactions
Velzey was recommended to me a while back when I wrote a scatting review about Oregon Timber Wolf in Molino.

I had to make four one hundred mile round trips to them before they got my toys semi right.
So I'm a little skeptical about going all the way out to Estacada from Hillsboro
Just remembering about Timber Wolf makes me tense up.

BUYER BEWARE

Let me put it this way. I drove from Albany to Estacada to take my stuff to Velzey and I will continue to do so. His work is top notch.

11Charlie

Reactions

Just remembering about Oregon Timber Wolf makes me tense up.

BUYER BEWARE
You can hands down trust @Velzey first class person and his work is top notch or it doesn't leave his shop. I live in Washington and he will do all my custom work from now on!

41mag

Reactions
My ceracote experience is limited to what Jeremy at Banks did for me about 6 months ago.

Not only was his finished product PERFECT!!! he solved a screw up by UPS and delivered to me face to face on time as promised. (My location was 100+ miles from his shop).

Reactions
I'm looking for someone that does Cerakoting in the Hillsboro area. Please don't suggest Timber Wolf. I had them do some Cerakoting on several pistols and it was a bad experiance
Threat Dynamics in Sherwood has opened a place next door called Guardian Tactical, not directly next door but in the same parking lot.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Went to their event today and got to experience full auto fire from an AR w/ can! Could only...
    • YotaNut12
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    1.00 star(s)
    Went in today for their event which offered 1/2 price range time and full auto demo thro...
    • YotaNut12
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Bought a G29 from him a few years ago. Also did 2 ffl transfers there as well. Great guy and...
    • spectre1986
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx

Staff online