JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an abundance of revolvers, but I am getting the bug for a semi auto.
Probably going to do a 9mm.
Needs a great trigger, and needs to be dead nuts reliable.
So far, I have been reviewing the Sig Leigon with the factory optic, and The new Beretta A3 series.
The gun will be mostly for fun and games at the range, but may be CCWd from time to time.
If you have experience with one or both of these guns, I would appreciate your thoughts.
Best,
Gary

I have the 229 legion.
Trigger is nice. And it goes bang.

But for you I would recommend a CZ 1911.
Veeeeeery nice trigger in my little CCO. ;)

Once upon a time, I had a Colt 1911, and, an Ace conversion unit. The 1911 platform is not my cup of tea.
Best,
Gary

Grand Power K100 (their high end models are even better)

Best handgun that no one knows about. Best trigger out of the box from any factory firearm I've ever shot. was my carry pistol for years and now belongs to my stepson and it is his favorite carry pistol as well. Never had a single hiccup with any ammo it has seen.

1000 rounds in one go, no failures:

Tanfoglio sinigle action only. Cone barrel loc up. Any one wlll do. Thr sao trigger is the btter of the two.

I have an abundance of revolvers, but I am getting the bug for a semi auto.
Probably going to do a 9mm.
Needs a great trigger, and needs to be dead nuts reliable.
So far, I have been reviewing the Sig Leigon with the factory optic, and The new Beretta A3 series.
The gun will be mostly for fun and games at the range, but may be CCWd from time to time.
If you have experience with one or both of these guns, I would appreciate your thoughts.
Best,
Gary

I had a Sig P226 Legion and have to admit it was the nicest 9mm pistols Ive ever shot. Oddly enough, I didnt like the color or beavertail, so I tripped it and bought a regular P226 that is just as accurate.

Grand Power K100 (their high end models are even better)

Best handgun that no one knows about. Best trigger out of the box from any factory firearm I've ever shot. was my carry pistol for years and now belongs to my stepson and it is his favorite carry pistol as well. Never had a single hiccup with any ammo it has seen.

1000 rounds in one go, no failures:

Never shot the K series but I do have a p11. Wanted to get something not everyone had. Great guns and your right, hardly anyone even knows about them. Super smooth action. It's one I'll never get rid of.

not to argue, yet "Best handgun that no one knows about. Best trigger out of the box from any factory firearm" seems to be at odds with each other.

Who distributes these locally so as to be able to take a close up look?

Good trigger off the batt and reliable.

Glock meets half.

Most CZs meet both.

Caniks meet both.

Some 1911s meet both, but usually one or the other.

I've seen only 1 Canik at the speed steel matches over the last couple years......of course the owner was quite satisfied, yet again I never can find them at a LGS.

Check Sportsmans Warehouse, maybe?

Our (new to us) local SW had a few last we were in, including an odd duck setup for suppressor (threaded, suppressor height sights).

We have a few TP9SF's, and like them a lot.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top