JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Burien
State
Washington
Hi looking to buy a 9mm handgun between $300-400 dollars, send me a message if you have one.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
New- Dagger as suggested above from PSA, lots of excellent Canik 55 options under $400,
Used- You might be able to find a Walther PPQ, Sig 320, CZp10/P07/9, plus some Glocks - check out Aimsurplus too for good quality trade in guns. There's been a lot of good deals in the classifieds here.

These are all pretty different - best thing in the meantime is find a local gunstore where you can see and handle a few options to see what fits your hand well, or find a friend with guns, and ask if you can tag along and try them....

One of the best values in striker fired handguns is the IWI Masada. Great trigger, good build quality, and comes optic-ready with several included optics plates. I'm selling mine because I'm a hammer guy but if you're interested feel free to send a PM.

IMOFWIW

That SCCY is bullet proof and is in my take everywhere everyday bag. I'll admit the trigger is stiff and long (no potty joke) but I can easily riddle a torso size target at multiple distances. (I have XXL hands and my wife size small and we can both shoot it comfortably which is rare)

Then I would save up for something in the $500-700 range and get a nice pistol.

Just my 2¢.

** check out the company before you make a choice either way, part quality and warranty are outstanding for the price. Mine has never failed to fire with any ammo.

There are a bunch of new 9mm handguns within you price range (tax included) at Sportsman Warehouse. Brands would be Taurus, Bersa, SCCY, Ruger, Highpoint, Kahr, Canik, etc. my recommendation would be the Beretta APX. OTD for under $400.

Now of course if you're looking for the next level like a Sig, SW, Springfield, CZ, Glock etc than you're going to have to wait for someone desperate to sell theirs at your 300 to 400 range.

Just my experience: I generally ignore low ballers especially if my listed price is super fair for a LNIB used piece and I've never low balled any seller either. Just something of a scummy feel to it.

Good luck.

I have an excellent SAR CM9 in stainless. First owner. Low round count. Two 17 round mags. Original box. Great gun. $375. In Oregon.

I have a Glock 43 barely used carried quite a bit but shot about 600 rounds comes with 4 mags total 3 with plus two extensions, a Glock night sights and a IWB holster, also talon grip as well

I also have a newer Taurus G3 optic ready with a Bushnell red dot sight, comes with and 4 mags with IWB holster, talon grip if you want I can include the Olight flashlight with the holster built for it

I have a Glock 17 gen 3 with about 300 rounds through it comes with 3 mags and original box. Also comes with qvo tactical iwb holster but requires tlr 1 mounted for holster to hold.

I have a Glock 17 gen 3 with about 300 rounds through it comes with 3 mags and original box. Also comes with qvo tactical iwb holster but requires tlr 1 mounted for holster to hold.
OP is in Washington, so handgun transfer would have to occur in Washington at an FFL. Also note-able is WA states new reduced capacity magazine restriction.

Standard capacity magazines (those greater than 10 rounds) are no longer import-able for normal WA folks. Sadly.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.