JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*Subject to pending trade offer w/ site member*

I am in the market for a rifle. I currently have a Springfield XD 9mm 4in barrel. The pistol is black on black and comes with speed loader, 2 magazines, case, barrel lock and original manuals. Pretty much all the stuff it came with except the belt holster. (ex GF decided she wanted it more than me)

I also have a Mossberg 500 series 12 gauge with 1 long barrel (approx 24in I think) and 1 short barrel (approx. 18in home defender style). It comes with a cheap case, lock and original manuals.

I am not a big fan of getting rid of the pistol but I really want a rifle. So Both can go for the trade. I've heard nothing but good things about bushmaster M4's and AR's and I heard that Olympic Arms m4's and AR's are descent. I dont have much money but If you only want one maybe we can work a deal for the remaining balance (cash).

I am not looking to sell the pistol by it self. Trades are fine.
I am only interested in 2.23/5.56 (No 9mm please)

Both of the guns work flawlessly.
I am willing to meet at a pit or range to test before you take.
Also I would like a Bill of transfer or something to that effect for my records.

Both of the guns have been fired a bit. But less than 500 rounds on the pistol and around 200 for the shotgun.

I am going to apologize in advance this is my first classified ad on this site. This is also my first time buying/selling guns not from a dealer. If you have any ideas on how to make this better please feel free to let me know.

Thanks for you time.

P.S. I have pics but cant upload them on work computer. But I can email them.