JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Kerby
State
Oregon
With Christmas coming I have had a request from my grandson for a 12g auto.

He is 14yrs old and last year he got a pump from his uncle. I also set him up with a MEC Jr and supplies so he would have ammo.
He shot trap (and wants to try skeet) this last summer in 4H. Part way thru the season one of the roll pins seared on the slide (we fixed it) and then the bolt cracked. It was an inexpensive (I don't know the make or model) new one. They have tried to get parts but keep getting the run around and dad is done messing with it. After this last malfunction he had to borrow a 20g auto so now he would like a 12g auto.

I have a little set aside for a use/new 12g which I had hoped I would find one before Thanksgiving because I will be up at their house elk hunting this year.

As usual life throws a wrench into our plans.

The house that we rent was put up for sale and it has sold so we have to move which gratefully we have found another place to live.
On the 13th of September my step-son committed suicide. That evening my wife had a major heart attack and had to be life-flighted to Medford and had to have a stent put in. Three days later she had four more stents put in. She is physically going great with very little heart damage but we are dealing with the grief and getting thru it day by day.
I have been keeping busy reloading and doing some inventory while packing.

I am still looking for something local as I can't travel to far because of the medical issues with my wife. I do have family in Klamath Fall so that would work also.

I know it's a long shot in today's climate of gun and ammo shortages but I could purchase a used/new one for about $400. I need something dependable.

If anyone has had experience with some of these new manufacturers that information would be very handy in my search also.

Thank you for reading a long post.
Will

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Sorry to hear about your circumstances. I don't know of any for sale right now but will keep my eyes open.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.