JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Mill creek
State
Washington
Looking for 7.7 Jap aka 7.7 x 58mm. So I was passed down a Arisaka type 99 rifle a relative brought back and am trying to decide if I want to keep it or sell it It has sat in the same closet since it was brought back from WWII unfired It looks to be in firing condition and functions properly would just like to test it out before I decide. Looking for a few rounds to a few boxes. Would like to keep it local. Have 22lr, 9mm, 40, 45acp, 6mm Creedmoor, Let me know if you can help. Thanks Scott

D6D575DE-A7A5-4C95-8B37-D7702433FCA4.png 5C33FD17-A596-4B00-BAA9-7D8F3E6A8289.png 2FCFDE81-B947-44CB-BB27-CC79D1D32260.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Out of curiosity, does serial number on the bolt matches the receiver? The bolt is a last-ditch era one, but the rest of that rifle isn't.
If they do not match, you might wanna check the headspace before shooting it.

Out of curiosity, does serial number on the bolt matches the receiver? The bolt is a last-ditch era one, but the rest of that rifle isn't.
If they do not match, you might wanna check the headspace before shooting it.
the Head space has been checked and is correct. I have done a fair amount of research on this and from what I found it is very common for the bolts not to match. Thanks for the heads up

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.