JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What is the best dies, reloading press, etc in your guys opinion? I want to start reloading my 6.8 but I don't want to have to learn the hard way. I also plan to reload .223, 9mm, 40 s&w, and 45 ACP. But figured I would start with 6.8 SPC so I can shoot it more and dial in a nice load for hunting since that is why I originally built the gun.

I seat mine to 2.26 and like to use CCI SRPs.

I learned on the RCBS single stage and then bought a Lee Classic turret press. It was good learning on the single stage but wish I would've bought a Dillion 550 or 650. I use RCBS and Lee dies as well, haven't tried others so I can comment on them. I like RCBS for all products I've tried, Lee products were ok but I didn't like them as much.

We'll see how these pro hunters do threw the 14.5" barrel
013.JPG
016.JPG

Sierra pro hunters with 25 grains of H4198 and cci 400 primers worked perfectly! Sub moa groups at 100 and even grouped just over 1 inch at 200 yards. Very happy with them.

I bought 1200 rds of the 90 gr gold dots when they were available.
Killed deer with 95 gr barnes and 110 gr pro hunters, shot a lot of coyotes with 90 gr sierras and 100 gr speer HP's .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top