JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20170519_020223518_iOS.jpg
Add @LuckySG to this conversation. He just built a nice looking one.
I love my new 6.5 Grendel almost as much as having the ammo at wholesale! It is however the most I have spent so far putting an ar together, still waiting for the fancy brake to arrive.

I guess I should have said my 300blk out is kinda set up as a home defense gun red dot site for 25 yards and a crimson trace linq laser light system on it lol unless you giving me s#!+ from my mailbox you will probably never see it LOL I wouldn't try to use it for hunting past 75/100 yards

The short, fat, homely girl Grendel got a boost from Wolf when they started offering ammo at .25 per round.
6.8 ammo (Federal) is .65 per round.
American (Hornady) Grendel ammo is .83 per round.

Just happened to have loaded 50 of those with 23 gr 4198; COL= 2.253"; chrono shows 2470 fps. Very accurate round. Managed to come by five 100 packs of the Hornady 110 gr V-Max. They shoot a little better than the 110 gr Nosler Accubonds but the AccuBonds seem like an ideal hunting round.

Just happened to have loaded 50 of those with 23 gr 4198; COL= 2.253"; chrono shows 2470 fps. Very accurate round. Managed to come by five 100 packs of the Hornady 110 gr V-Max. They shoot a little better than the 110 gr Nosler Accubonds but the AccuBonds seem like an ideal hunting round.

That load worked perfect for the 16" barrel. Does anyone have a load for a 12.5 inch? 110 grain bullets

I was thinking maybe a faster burning powder with the 12.5? Hotter primer even? Im new to reloading so im looking for any info possable. Its not suppressed atm either

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top