JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for only a quantity of (30) 45ACP bullets so I can see if I would like to get into reloading that caliber. I would really like to trade for them, but I do have cash if needed.

I have 223/5.56 brass mixed, but I can sort out the LC 5.56 if you would like that.

Mixed 9mm, 40, 45, 38sp, 357mag, 308 win brass.

I know I can get 500 plated bullets from xtremebullets with free shipping for $66.

Prefer to meet in tigard if possible, but can do sherwood or Tualatin or near clackamass this saturday evening.

Text or Pm back.

503-317-9667

dave

maybe you should take the plunge. Xtreme are nice bullets, if you do not like loading or shooting them, then you can sell them cheap too. I have a few different bullets if you want to see them..

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.